So this is where I thought I'd leave some words.


Most of them don't say that much.

Just a collection of poems and thoughts really, I like the idea that images and poetry can interact so there's some pictures to.

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Lascaux





Great Hall of the Bulls,
rehear our land speak
eminent spirits of night sky cave.
Awake, waken, awaken now
to cast through the Chambers Engraved.

Hear, horn lord of a hundred warriors arms
and pause and flavour the Painted Gallery
live, steaming under natural star maps
last great pride of the old ways.

O’ god flesh tribe tribute I humbly summoned
For the wakening of old ones heart strings

Banish the dark and walk among
Us, O’ rise now under world sleepers,
Leave that dry rest to set scales aright .
Last pride of the old ways
Sleep no more, hear my cry.

No comments:


Followers