So this is where I thought I'd leave some words.


Most of them don't say that much.

Just a collection of poems and thoughts really, I like the idea that images and poetry can interact so there's some pictures to.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

An old one

Sennen Cove

My home is real but in my head
it is golden hair, the beaches
stretch for miles and the waves
slip gently or stand up to be ridden.

The girls are part of the seascape
They are beautiful. And their laughter
Tickles, warm sun and light hearts
Make long summers fun
And golden thighs part.

Sea breeze, captures light, flows,
Responds coyly to gentle touch.
I smell the sea and see her,
The warm air brings a summer again,

First night. The smell of a warm day
The sweet gorse-covered cliffs, un-trodden
paths leading into a valley of golden sand,
and an inviting sea. The smell of the first morning’s
warm bed, a golden girl and me,
entrapped with summer, land, home and the sea.


No comments:


Followers