So this is where I thought I'd leave some words.


Most of them don't say that much.

Just a collection of poems and thoughts really, I like the idea that images and poetry can interact so there's some pictures to.

Saturday 25 September 2010

New












In the sap of life, that seeps in the air,
there's a taste of a lady by the name of despair.
The name of the moment caught in my throat
as I started to stare I started to choke.
The cost of my thoughts slipped through my hands,
In the clatter of change I thought Laughter rang.
The face of things changed they charged
through the door, they raced past the statues,
& pushed through the hall with a clatter
and rattle a thunder & crow,
forcing my fingers to crack through the snow
We beat our chests and fought life to slow
and crack and beat and beat and close.

No comments:


Followers